Post-Christmas Kickback

I know I've been M.I.A. lately because I haven't had time for myself to shoot some outfits-of-the-days or any holiday DIYs, but hopefully I'll get back to it in the next few weeks. For now, here's a non-fashion or beauty-related update on my life.
It's always so fun and nostalgic with these guys because I've known them since middle school. They're those kinds of friends who you don't see for a long time, but nothing really changes and you pick up right where you leave off the next time you meet again. 



Here's our obligatory annual staircase photo for every party spent at this house.
I want to keep their puppies forever. Hopefully, my family will be getting one in a month or two!


Oh, and here's my best friend who leaves to the Philippines in a week. So soon. :(

Anyway, it was great night spent with great people. I'll make sure to get back to all that girly stuff soon, so stay tuned. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top