Olive Guarding

Utility Jacket: forever21.com; Crop Top: forever21.com; High Waisted Shorts: Goodwill

Here's what came out of a quick five-minute shoot before heading to class. This look will be part of my "Grungy Outfits for Fall" video, which will be up in a few weeks, i hope, so be on the lookout and subscribe to my fashion channel!

It was just a bit chilly today, so I opted for one of my favorite jackets for the season. I think utility jackets are a good staple for fall and winter. I love baggy outerwear overall, so this was a must in my closet. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it's a very versatile piece which makes it worth investing in.


I just put my hair up in a clean high ponytail for an effortless and casual look.

I also threw on some sheer brown stockings to keep that constant mood of autumn, and of course, a crop top paired with high-waisted shorts that I like to sport year-round.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top