My Christmas Wishlist

Here's somewhat of a filler post. I don't expect to get any of these from anyone, realistically. They're all pretty expensive (and some are just ridiculous), but i'll most likely buy at least one of them for myself. How sad. Anyway, read more to hear me whine about my coveted must-haves!
Naked Basics - $27.00
I've been eyeing this palette ever since it came out. I love matte eyeshadows, and it sucks that the Naked palette barely has any, so I thought this would the perfect gift from someone who shares the same love for makeup as I do. 
Benefit Cosmetics Dallas - $28.00
I've been looking for a good bronzer, and Benefit never fails to make the best cheek products. They also have the prettiest packaging!
bareMinerals Try. Believe. Love. Kit - $20.00
I've always wanted to try bareMineral's natural foundations. I tried a sample once, and it did wonders for my skin. It felt so smooth and looked flawless!
Sephora Gift Card - $10-$250
For anyone who really can't decide what to get, this would be just fine. I'd love to go makeup shopping for things I can actually choose myself!
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Perfume - $34.50
Sweet pea is definitely one of my favorite scents. I always purchase the body mist, but I'm in love all of their perfumes' packaging. It would look so gorgeous on a vanity!

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera - $64.95
Who doesn't love the idea of instant memories? There's something vintage and unique about polaroid cameras, and Fujifilm comes with the cutest ones. Now this is just ridiculous to even ask for, so I'll probably end up getting one for myself in a few years... when I have a job.

ASOS Knitted Turban Hat - $5.44
I'm so bummed that this was sold out so quickly. I would have bought it in a heartbeat, especially because it was on sale for only $5.44! I like this mixture of a head wrap and a beanie, and I really love the rusty sienna color. I hope they restock it soon!
Brandy Melville Moselle Cardigan - $78
If I were to ask for clothes, I'd love some Brandy Melville. Too bad their cardigans are way too overpriced. I mean $78?! A polaroid camera is cheaper than this! I've been really wanting this cardigan though, but I'll most likely never own one. 

In all honesty, these are more of the things that I would rather or will buy for myself sometime in the future. I would actually prefer receiving thoughtful, hand made gifts if it were from my friends. I've never gotten DIY presents before, I'm usually the one making them, so it would be nice to receive some for a change.
What's on your Christmas wishlist?
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top