Holiday Gift Guide for Ladies

This is for my girly beauty enthusiasts out there who would absolutely love to receive these presents!

If you're on a tight budget, you can always rely on E.L.F.'s inexpensive collection of fabulous goodies. They always have great deals on Christmas presents. It might not be the most quality brand, but the holiday collections are worth a shot!
If you're not sure if she's all that into makeup, you can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works. I'm sure most girls will appreciate these aromatic scents!

I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, and these perfumes are just stunning. I'm sure they smell just as gorgeous, but they also serve beautifully as dainty room decor.
Who doesn't love a good neutral palette on-the-go? I've been eyeing this product for a while now because I love the matte pigmentation that the Naked palette lacks. It's the perfect eyeshadow palette if you're going for something more high-end.


Lastly, thrown in some tech accessories in there! There's a wide variety of cute, vintage, or decorative phones cases on Ebay and Amazon. These are a few of my picks, and I actually own the owl one in the middle, which has been a delight to me.

Ultimately, as cliché as it sounds, it's really the thought that counts. If I'm on a really low budget, I'd settle for handmade things because I think those are the most thoughtful presents to give to a friend.
Anyway, happy shopping (or crafting)!
xoxo,
post signature

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top