Review: Valentia Even Glow Vitamic C Serum



I received another skin care package through Brandbacker, and it's a face serum that I've been absolutely loving for the past month. Read more for details!

About Valentia
"Valentia Skin Care products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin. After performing extensive research into what skin care customers find most important, we found an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and paraben-free. Natural ingredients with an organic base have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged by sun or wind, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and reversing the effects of oxidative stress on the skin."

About Valentia Even Glow Serum

"Our revolutionary new generation treatment has a foundation of natural and organic ingredients, including Vitamin C. The Even Glow Serums is made of top quality supporting ingredients and designed to be thicker to reduce waste and further transport missing nutrients to the skin."

Amount: 1.18 fl. oz.

Key Ingredients:
Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficacy on your face and skin. 

EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look. 

LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION: Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture. 

REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger. 

BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face.

Packaging

It comes in a little glass bottle which I'm completely fine with, but I know some people aren't always a fan of that because it could break when traveling and such. The applicator is a dropper like most serums, which I find very convenient because it's easy to control how much product you want to apply. You can also apply it directly from the dropper like shown on the image below.

Consistency

It's quite thick for a serum, but a little definitely goes a long way so I never need much. It has a very viscous consistency, so it goes on so smoothly and dries quite quickly. It doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling afterwards, which is great because it won't rub off too much in your sleep. I also find the citrus odor quite pleasant, but it definitely depends to what extent you prefer your products to be scented. 

Performance & Results
I've been applying this all over my face for the past month (every morning & night), and I only usually need a drop or two to saturate my whole face, so I already know that it's something that'll last me for a while. The results are certainly not instantaneous just like most skin care products, but over the course of two weeks or so, my skin has gotten a lot smoother and more radiant.  I was actually looking forward for it to even out my skin tone the most, but so far, it hasn't had much effect in that aspect. As for its ability to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, I'm not too sure if it's truly effective because I don't suffer with those problems yet. I can say for sure, however, that it has brightened my complexion and has given it a more youthful glow over the past weeks.

In a Nutshell
This has been one of my favorite skin care products to date. It never fails to make my skin look and feel refreshed in the morning, and I'm sure it will have even better benefits in the long-run. Skin care is tricky because you won't know how much damage your skin goes through until you get older and actually see the changes, so it's better to start taking care of it while you're still young to prevent those problems from happening. I highly recommend this product if want a more radiant, youthful glow and stronger, supple skin.

Hope this review helped! Check out this other skin care review I recently did on a few more organic products!

xoxo,
post signature 
Powered by Brandbacker

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top