Target Haul 10.06.13

Jewelry Organizer - $7.48

I've been meaning to buy some organizers for my desk and I came across this jewelry (or makeup) box on sale. I placed my most used earrings on the top and fit all of my everyday makeup products in the drawers. I actually wanted it in white, but it seemed like it would get dirty more quickly, so I just settled for this one.
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm - $8.99
I've been obsessing over lip products lately, and I've always wanted to try Revlon's Just Bitten lip stain which received fairly good reviews. It's probably the best lip stain I've ever tried. It's completely smudge-proof, but also really drying (only because of my extremely dry lips), which is where the built-in balm comes in handy. I got mine in the shade Twilight which came out more vampy than I expected (it's much darker in person), but it's all good because it's perfect for fall anyway.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - $8.69
This also received pretty good reviews and is claimed to be one of the best drugstore concealers. Based on the youtube gurus who have used this, I thought it would be very liquidy, but it's actually quite mattifying in just seconds of gliding it on. Not what I expected, but it's good because I have oily skin.
Revlon Nail Color - $3.94; Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat - $4.99
I wanted to add some deeper shades into my nail polish collection, and a vampy wine color that I got from Revlon (in the shade Vixen) is just what I wanted for the season. I also purchased a top coat that dries instantly because I hate having to wait for my nails to dry.

That's it for now. I'm in the process of working on a fall fashion video, so I might have it done in two weeks or so. :/

Thanks for dropping by!
xoxo,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top